The Esher Cricket Club Annual General Meeting will be held on Tuesday 28th March 2017 at 7:30pm in the clubhouse. The formal notice can be found on page 57 of the Annual Report, however the core information is copied below for reference:
Notice is hereby given that the AGM of Esher Cricket Club (The Club) will be held on Tuesday 28th March 2017 at 7.30 pm in the Clubhouse, 47 New Road, Esher, Surrey KT10 9NU
The following resolutions will be proposed
1 To elect G Ellis as Chairman of the Club
2 To approve the minutes of the 2016 AGM (Note 1)
3 To approve the Accounts for the year to 30th September 2016 (Note 2)
4 To elect the officers of The Club (Note 3)
5 To elect The Management and Young Cricketer Committees (Note 3)
6 To re-elect D Tilston as Independent Reviewer of the Accounts
7 To approve the 2017 subscription rates as follows:
- Full playing member £150 payable in 3 instalments (Jan/Feb/March)
- Full time student £25 Occasional playing member £50 (up to 5 games. Payable prior to 31 March 2017)
- Social member £25 Young Cricketer U16 to U17 £60
- Young Cricketer U8 to U15 £180
- Young Cricketer U6 to U7 £150
- Young Cricketer U5 £100
- Girls £150
- The young Cricketer subscription includes family social membership.
- A reduction of £25 will apply to the above subscription of each sibling within the immediate family.
8 Any other business Once the formal business of the meeting has concluded a question and answer session will be held at which any issues relating to the Club can be raised and discussed.
1 The minutes of the 2016 AGM will be displayed on the Club notice board for 15 days prior to the meeting. Copies will be available at the meeting.
2 The Accounts can be found on pages 10 to 13 of this report.
3 The Officers of the Club and the membership of the Committees can be found on page 51 of this report.