. Easter coaching will start on Monday 2nd April and run through until Friday 13th April. Please view the attached file which details the Easter coaching prices. Summary prices are shown below:
- Daily morning rate: £ 30.00
- Weekly morning rate: £ 135.00 (10 % discount on the daily rate)
- All day rate (not available for all age groups – see attached): £ 55.00
- All day weekly rate (not available for all age groups – see attached): £ 245.00 (11 % discount on the daily rate)
Please also note the following important points:
- Morning coaching will run between 9.00 a.m. and 1.00 p.m.
- All day coaching will run between 9.00 a.m. and 5 p.m. and will include lunch.
- All day coaching is ONLY available for U9s and U10s for the week commencing 2nd April (cricketers must commit to a full day’s coaching).
- All day coaching is ONLY available for U11s and U12s for the week commencing 9th April (cricketers must commit to a full day’s coaching).
All day coaching includes organised internal and external matches on each day of the course and a tournament for each age group.
The lead coach will be Duncan Pauline. Duncan is one of the most experienced coaches of youth cricket in England and has been recognised by Surrey CC for his contribution to the sport. Duncan played over 100 First Class and List A matches over his career for Surrey CCC. Duncan is also the most successful all-rounder in the history of top flight Surrey Club Cricket, he has been involved with the club for 24 years and coaching cricket for more than 35 yrs.
Duncan will be supported by a team of coaching staff led by Sohail Ahmed (Pakistan A and Lahore). Sohail has played / coached cricket at Esher CC for the last 13 years, he also has played over 100 First Class and List A matches. While playing at Esher he was the highest scoring batsmen in the Surrey Championship. He has great knowledge of the game and is dedicated to assisting Esher’s young cricketers improve their cricket. Ben Collins is another lead coach, Ben has played for England U19’s, Leicestershire 2’s and for England Amateurs.
The Easter coaching program promises to be lots of fun and a fantastic way to prepare for the forthcoming season. Easter coaching can be booked through the website (Junior Section), which should be up and running by the end of this week.
Book your Easter coaching courses in the club shop now
We look forward to seeing you at Easter.